Visitors coming into Fell’s Point will find three options for parking when driving into the neighborhood.
(1) Free 2-Hour Parking (Visitors)
In residential areas (marked “Area 16” on signs), guests may park for free for up to 2-hours. After 2 hours, you’ll be ticketed if you do not have an Area 16 Residential Parking Permit displayed on your vehicle.
(2) Parking Permit (Residents)
To obtain an Area 16 Parking Permit, you’ll need:
- Photo ID
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Proof of Residency (lease, deed, driver’s license, utility bill)
You can apply here.
(3) Metered Parking
Along the 2 most popular streets in Fell’s Point — Thames Street & Broadway — you’ll find metered parking. If you’re lucky enough to get a spot, make sure you find a pay station and check the hours before submitting your license plate for payment.
(4) Parking Lots & Garages
If you don’t want to drive around looking for a spot, there are a handful of convenient options nearby:
- 1401 Thames Street – the most convenient parking lot in Fell’s Point is Lot P2320 operated by Premium Parking (Book Online).
- 805 S. Caroline Street – if you prefer a covered garage, you’ll find the Caroline Street Garage is right across the street (Book Online).