The following road closures and parking restrictions have been announced by Councilman Zeke Cohen for June 12th, 13th, and 14th from 4PM to 6AM (concluding at 6AM on the 15th).
- S Broadway (northbound and southbound) between Aliceanna St and Thames St
- Thames St between S Caroline St and S Ann St
- Shakespeare St between S Bond St and S Broadway (Local Traffic Only)
- S Bethel St between Shakespeare St and Aliceanna St (Local Traffic Only)
- Lancaster St between S Ann St and S Bond St (Local Traffic Only)
- S Regester St between Aliceanna St and Lancaster St (Local Traffic Only)
- 1700 block Thames St – No parking of vehicles permitted in this block
- 700-800 blocks S Broadway (northbound and southbound) – No parking of vehicles permitted in these blocks
- 1600-1700 blocks Lancaster St – Vehicles must display residential parking permit to park in these blocks
- 1600 block Shakespeare St – Vehicles must display residential parking permit to park in this block
*Hotel guests will be permitted access to designated valet zones.
The Full Plan
The Fell’s Point road closure plan is in ongoing development with leadership driven by Councilman Zeke Cohen and State Delegate Brooke Lierman along with key community members.
We will continue updating this page as the situation develops.