Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott has announced that effective January 22nd, 2021, indoor and outdoor dining will be permitted in limited quantities:
- Restaurants, Bars, and Breweries can re-open indoor dining at 25% capacity and outdoor dining at 50% capacity.
- Sign-in and Sign-out sheets will be required to assist with COVID contact tracing.
- 1-hour time limit for patrons
All indoor recreation can open at 25% capacity except for adult entertainment, hookah lounges, and cigar lounges (the latter 2 of which may resume retail sales but not consumption).
Other updates include:
- Gym classes permitted with social distancing and masks (10 person limit)
- Outdoor gatherings have a 25-person limit
- Indoor gatherings have a 10-person limit
Check this post for updates as the story develops!